Re Sx 12

Participant count
  • Participant list

DAffiliated
10+ year member

40ANVGT
AL
I was wondering does anybody know anything about the RE SX 12 dual 2 ohm? The local dealer here is selling them for $269 and I was just wondering what it was like compared to a Diamond Audio D6.....thanks in advance....and either way I'm probably going to be powering it with either a diamond audio D3 800.1 from someone in the classifieds or an Alpine MRD-605..

I have 5- RE SX D1 12's . Love them. Never used DA so I can't compare. But the RE SX can handle the power. I think that you would be more satisfied with a 1000 watts RMS on the SX but 800 RMS would sound good to.

Ok.....can a dual 2 ohm sub be wired to 1 ohm? If not I'm going to have to get a more powerful amp something that will push around 700-800 watts at 4 ohm correct? don't bash me for asking too many questions.....I just want to do this right the first time so I don't have to go back and buy another amp.

1 dual 2 can be wired parallel to get 1 ohm. If you are planning on getting the Diamond amp it might be worth getting the Sub also. Matching amps and subs might not sound better but it looks alot better IMO.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

DAffiliated

10+ year member
40ANVGT
DAffiliated
AL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date