SOLD **RE SX 12" $120 SHIPPED - 1 Blown $75 SHIPPED**

PhatTonyDeMarco
5,000+ posts

C0CK,its whats for dinner
Just as the title states, one working 12" SX for $120 shipped and one blown 12" SX for $75 shipped.

Get the pair for $175 shipped!

112aloh.jpg

24xjl8k.jpg

Note the small drill puncture at 9 o'clock, only cosmetic. Also the shine around the dust cap is excess goop from the recone.

id give ya 120 shipped for both, lol...
a hole is not just cosmetic... it changes the subs performance until its sealed up
yea i agree. it will not take much for it to be a tear, more so that its on a decent sub.

Yeah guys, appreciate the dumpage.

The sub was played for ~100 hours with the slight hole and never tore. It is not going to tear. There is epoxy over the hole, which I might add is only an eighth inch in diameter.

Bump.

If someone would like to purchase the subs, throw up a post. If not, then please continue to the BACK button of your browser.

Good prices, I driled a hole thru the surround on my SR 15 way bigger than that and used some sort of head gasket sealer and let it dry for a day and have beat it to ****ing death literally and it hasn't began to leak or get any worse. The little hole doesn't effect the asking price that much so don't lowball the guy.

I purchased them both as motors alone, located baskets and got reconed kits and did the transplant myself roughly a year and a half ago.

For the price it could have been lit on fire and put out with seamen and still be a fair deal.

Enough questions... PURCHASE!

Also, the payment has cleared for the blown one, so SOLD.

What makes you qualified to recone the sub? $20 or $2000, I don't waste money no matter how good the price is. I know you reconed both of them now, so what would make me think whatever happened to make the first one blow, isn't going to happen to this one?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.