RE Return?

stuwad21
10+ year member

1993 Ford Ranger
Hi, I bought 2 RE 8's and a set of Comps about a year ago, but never did install them in my truck becuase I ended up wrecking it, and then just junking it. Does anyone know off hand what RE's policy is on returning them after such a long period of time? The boxes were never even opened, they just sat in my garage. The problem is, i can't find the **** receipt. Would they take them back and give me a like 'store credit' towards something else, or just not take them at all? Your help is greatly appreciated!

they wouldnt return if you asked the next day i bet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

NO lol sorry to be so blunt but.... its over a YEAR. most companys will do up 60day return policy. just sell it on the FOR sale thread
No, i completely understand. It is over a year. But I dont know how many times i have returned something after their return period if it was unopened, and even if i didnt have the receipt, they would just do a store credit. And thats the case here, i dont even have the shipping receipt, so i figured they could just a credit of some sort.

No, i completely understand. It is over a year. But I dont know how many times i have returned something after their return period if it was unopened, and even if i didnt have the receipt, they would just do a store credit. And thats the case here, i dont even have the shipping receipt, so i figured they could just a credit of some sort.
doubt full.... but best thing to do is call them up tomorrow.

No company would take them back. over a year old and no receipt:waycrazy:
Im not asking for them to do take them back, just for my money back, but like an exchange basically, ya know? I just thought maybe someone knew their policy off the top of their head if somoene didnt have their recepit, because they would have no idea how old they actually are anyways unless i told them, ya know?

Just sell them. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
no need to call now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

No I don't know:confused:
Have you been consuming alcoholic beverages tonight???
My mistake, i mistyped what I meant. What I meant is that I am not expecting them to take the speakers back and give me cash for them (like a return with a refund). That is against like any company's policy to do so without a receipt. But what I was wondering if there could be a 'store credit' given, so in effect, it would be like an exchange because I would get something I could fit into my car now. Do you see now? Because I dont have the receipt, I would probably get whatever the lowest price that was offered in the last however many months. Have you guys ever lost a receipt and had to return something. That is exactly what happens. I just thought someone might have known if RE did the same thing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.