Re mx15 or sundown n.s.15v1?

moneyovabreezys
10+ year member

Sac
so i have a mx15, i dont believe its the older model it has the neo magnets on it. its not bad, the sq is pretty good but i expected more spl. ive gone through a few amps with this sub and now im sticking to my ppi pc21400.2, at the moment i have the oppurtunity to get the sundown and was just wondering how others whove heard em both felt about em. thanks in advance.

Is the v2 not as good as the v1's?? I have never gotten a straight answer from anyone on this. If so what makes the v2 not as good??
V2 is definitely "better". It just an upgraded V1 (go figure). The powerhandling jumped to 2krms from 1.5k and also switched from a 12 spoke to a 6 spoke basket. I believe it also uses a slightly different (read:bigger) motor to accomodate the larger coil.

the nsv2 is alot better than the v1 do to better cooling and taller ww coil, along with lots of other lov Jake put into it.

YES, Jake personally "lubes & inspects" each NS pole vent :p

Aight thanks for ur opinions, and thanks for bashing my baby, lol jp, but yeah I always wondered why it doesn't feel as hard as I thought it should. But I'm bout to pick up the ns in a half hr. Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.