Re audio xxx12 D2

Z3dEjvj.jpg

A bit of a hint for ya: Click on image, then where it says BBCode, highlight the Copy button that will copy the image link to paste on here. Like I did

No it was made by a company specifically for the specs of the subs. And I wish it was still hooked up. Had to take it out of my Jeep when I had to have work done on it.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Yeah 2kRMS at 2ohms

I'm not sure they could be, I was just told that the box was made specifically for them. So if the box is to small that would distort the sound or something right?

I'm not sure they could be, I was just told that the box was made specifically for them. So if the box is to small that would distort the sound or something right?
Depends upon the optimal ported enclosure recommended from RE. if the box was too small for them, it prob wouldn't sound good. But you did say they sound good, so maybe the builder made them minimal.

Personally everyone I knew who had a system, ranging from people who had 10"s up to one of them with a 15" all thought it was one of the best sounding systems they've heard. Quality wise and sheer volume. Most of the time people with the loud subs are loud as hell but there's no quality ya know. All bass but you can't even hear the words or tell what song it is lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Jtc649

Jtc649
Cape Cod,MA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date