8/10 Looks

10/10 Working

RMS Power @ 4 ohms600 watts x 1 channels

RMS Power @ 2 ohms1200 watts x 1 channels

RMS Power @ 1 ohm2400 watts x 1 channels

Price:

350 plus the ride

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures: View attachment 26553540 View attachment 26553538View attachment 26553530View attachment 26553529View attachment 26553532View attachment 26553531View attachment 26553533

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Dammit!! These were discontinued nearly right away after these vlx types were released. I was so close to buying one but the sales person says they're not made any more.

Not only did I want one but very hard to find. Gotta ask how the power is and you ever clamp it? Any issues with it?

Haven't clamp... I bought brand new in box maybe 2 months ago and just got installed maybe a week or 2 ago, seems to be right on par with the old us amps md3d I use to own... No issues what so ever... Just want to try a Brazilian

Wow....that is a nice amp. How did you manage to find/buy it?

On a side note, to prevent any trouble, you might wanna relaod some pics or two with your username and current date next to the amp. This will prevent people asking and there's been some scamming activity lately that we all try to avoid.

Wow....that is a nice amp. How did you manage to find/buy it?
On a side note, to prevent any trouble, you might wanna relaod some pics or two with your username and current date next to the amp. This will prevent people asking and there's been some scamming activity lately that we all try to avoid.
pics with user name up... took me a long time to find it...

pics with user name up... took me a long time to find it...
Awesome. GLWS man nice amp wish I could snag it.

Btw....Dirk Ecker is the man behind the design, which is what the D stands for on the board.

Awesome. GLWS man nice amp wish I could snag it.
Btw....Dirk Ecker is the man behind the design, which is what the D stands for on the board.
I take trades //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.