$100 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I pay

Item Pictures:

DSC_0001_zps37097da9.jpg

DSC_0002_zpsfb839a56.jpg

DSC_0003_zps72cb9371.jpg

DSC_0004_zpsdcdcf8ce.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I am going to skip. I am trying to talk myself out of the RE XXX series of these, but I think I want to stick with that route since it is not that much more expensive than these. Good luck man. And free bumps!!

I've never heard these I am in the market for some components stock ones are going out.

I've never heard these I am in the market for some components stock ones are going out.
They are capable of good midbass and depending on the placement of the tweeters, some nice highs. If they are mounted high they can get a little bright. They sound really good on anything from 50-75 watts rms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...