Re: Alpine 7875 Features

Surge
10+ year member

Wass up peep's, I'm new to this forum and just need some

info on the Alpine head unit features. Actually my real Q's is,

What are the most Accecories I can add to this unit, Like can I add a DVD player, monitor, navigation system, ECT>..

Thanks for your help

and I hope to be here for a while...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Yes all the stuff you mention you can add.

You have a CD Reciever with CD Changer Controller/

60W x 4v-Drive with 4V subwoffer PreOuts for Bass Engine Ready components. you have to get the accessoreies with the A-inet ready and not M-bus connections. Example CVA-1003 is optional or CHA-S624.

Alpine Girl

thats what ive got. retail is 850, but you can get them off ebay for like 500. If you want woofers in the door and midrange and tweeter in kickpanel, its definelty the best set-up ive heard and i own it.

hu is great..

add on's

mp3 6 disck cd changer

playstation/xbox, etc.

get amp for highs / lows

throw some bass engine ready shyt on it too (type r sub / amp / comp's etc..)

peep amp i got for sale - bass engine ready.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.