RE 15" XXX

Participant count
  • Participant list

IgnoreMe
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com VIP
caraudio.com
im doin this review for the RE 15" xxx. its not mine but i have listened to it extensivly for the last few days and helped him tune his system. its run off a power acoustik db3000 i beleive thats what it is, either way its rated for 2300 watts @ 1 ohm. the sub is in 4.1ft^3@29 hz.

sq: wow. sounds real nice in my opinion. the mag i had was nice, but this is nicer. it could be cause my surround had already ripped and the sub couldnt play upto its potential but who knows. the SQ on the xxx's is nice as all hell.

spl: HOLY ****! this thing is insane! no joke. i never heard a single sub get so **** loud. we were at a light and my friend was bumping it pretty hard. there was a car next to us and the window was busted out so they had plastic covering the window. i look over and the plastic is moving with the bass from my friends XXX. i mean this car was a good 10ft away and the plastic was moving. we turn it down...the plastic stops. one **** loud sub. i know its ******* to just bump it at a light, but he doesnt care. either way, that just shows you how much force the sub creates inside the car. i gave my mag a 9 out of 10 but this one take the cake. 10/10 for spl

**** nice woofer, **** nice price. dont miss this one if you get tthe chance to buy it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

IgnoreMe

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com VIP
IgnoreMe
caraudio.com
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies