one type E

Participant count
  • Participant list

vosschs
5,000+ posts

Banned
i had 2 type E then i got a A8002T then i couldnt get 2 to sound good so i brided one in a sealed box that worked awsome, then i was like well i just made a ported box in shop at school a few weeks ago why not try that thinking that it wouldnt sound that good really, its around 1.8 cu ft internal, then a 2.5x13 slotted port 30 in long tuned at around 38hz , i was like that doesnt sound that great for a type E but what the hell, i hooked it up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wowflash.gif.89a61f4caede63a11dac36e97d61323e.gif i was stunned, i sat in the back it felt like some one was punching my back playing late night tip, it actually almost hurt, then looking at my dash it was sorta blurry, and my rearview mirror shoke so bad, after an hour drivin around im home now, my ears hurt so bad, its crazy, im going to make the same ported box and have two of them, it would be crazy you think type E;s and thats ALPINEs lowest sub its crazy, i wish i had a mic to test the SPL of one of these its so crazy,

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

vosschs

5,000+ posts
Banned
vosschs
just east of STL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies