RD Audio SHW 12

jmanjr

Banned
In A Place
This sub is sick and power hungry, I have 8k running it now and it hits so hard you can seriously feel knots in your throat not bad for a single 12 considering mid 50s on 30 seconds of music, I may have some vids soon as well, but I dont want to give away to much of the design and so fourth, bottom line this woofer is well built, handles god knows what for power, and just seems to have decent SQ, but an all out SPL power house, wouldnt hesitate to purchase another 1, the downfall is its not very loud with 3k-4k which cuts it out for most daily drivers, but its rated at 7000rms I have mine tuned at 40hz and it still plays pretty low, if my car didnt peak at 49hz I would tune it lower, but thats what I have in mind for my daily driver....can you say single 18+12k-14k.......I will leave that open for discussion

I was talking about SETUP DESIGN like box and so fourth, but I can do a video no problem, if I got a dual 1 I would have more power, but box rise is killing me amps strapped are seeing a final 2ohm load each!

Jeremiah you know I am game for anything, I have a box design I want to try as well should work rather good, as for park are you kiddin me dude, I had my single audioque hd3 12 really close as it is peaked out at a 149.1db with an american bass vfl400.1 dont be jealous if you cant do it I am with blunt on that note, as for bmx yes I have owned many woofers thus far ranging from kicker L7s, DD 95, Audioque HD3, FI Q, Re SE, RE SX etc....I would say nothing thus far comparied to this woofers output with 8k it doesnt even get warm, just an FYI I know a couple off the top of my head well into the 60s with a single 15. Plus if I am not mistaken Blunt got pretty close to a 150 with a single 12 as well did you not? Final note on this post, the sub has serious potential, should be alot better when Jeremiah and I build a box for it tomorrow!!

Jeremiah you may hate me for this, but I have really be thinking about a pair of TSNS 10s by finals, we can discuss that tomorrow....11am still good? After I drop by DJs for the recone I will be to your place??

To my knowledge none have been blown (unless on purpose) I need a dual 1 recone though dual 2 isnt cutting it with this box rise, perhaps tomorrows box will help me cut that down alot I would rather be around .9-1.1 ohms per amp, I tell you this much this thing out weighs my atomic apx 12 BY FAR, I cant wait until I get my 10s. The only thing I can think of that compares would have to be the Atomic APXX 15 I ran with 8k on it tuned at 38, basically I am trying to get into the mid 50s with a single 12 gotten very VERY close thus far, should beat that tomorrow, but only time will tell when jeremiah and I get to work!! Park are you really that dumb, check what meades tuned to for starters and tell us why your that dumb!!

FYI Jeremiah did a 157.1 with 4 12s so that was same or louder then meades correct me if I am wrong? Difference is meade does mid 50s tuned extremly low!!

(4) Fi Car Audio BTL 18" subwoofers (20 Cubic Foot Box Tuned to 30hz)

so.. one 12" rd = output of 4 18"mt's... (meades old setup) ok- sounds realistic!
I was over 3db louder than meade's old setup last year with 4 12's, on a 12 volt setup, while he was using 16 volts. Both scores were taken is USAC street beat, in SUV's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I was over 3db louder than meade's old setup last year with 4 12's, on a 12 volt setup, while he was using 16 volts. Both scores were taken is USAC street beat, in SUV's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
This matters not one bit- as you are saying ONE 12"=4 18" mt's...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

i LOVE it that im dumb for wanting proof of mid 150's ON MUSIC out of 1 12...

factor this in there, Jeremiah did a 150db on 4 12s with an old 4 channel us amp, seen it in person, stupid loud I must say, that just defies me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.