SOLD RD Audio Dodge Ram can be yours.

basshedz06
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
http://usaci.forumotion.com/for-sale-f7/dodge-ram-jammed-packed-t7069.htm

alright guys this is my fellow team mate bobby price's rd ram, i think its by far the loudest rd demo vehicle out there, kenny's taco is loud also lol.

but on a the real this truck is for sale as it stands or sits 12,000.

come on guys its a kick ass truck, if you follow the link over to usaci's forum that is me posting it there also if you read down it has pics an a vid that i will post here also.

the numbers on it on the TL is highest to date is 159.8 before the 4th d9

the box is built by mike at ami creations i think so you know the rep, some of you guys have seen the truck most of you haven't but i have a few vids of it when he had the old memphis high amps but now he has the rd 220.2 amps in there an the 4th d9. check it out if you got an intrest an i mean serious intrest pm an i will let you get in contact with the owner himself.

yea annabor

its great stuff man just got word from him ( bobby is a riverboat captain down in baton rouge an i am helping him out by posting it up for sale for him) with his approval of course, but just got word that amps are for sale

825. plus shipping.

don't ask for pics guys these things are everywhere but if you looked at the link above they was on there, an they are like new well one of them is new just put it in last month an had only 1month if even that of playtime on it.

beastly amps an sweet looking too

so come on guys buy my bro's amp. hit me up

I'll vouch for Bobby's build, the ish was clean.

I think I've got a quick walk around video too, if anyone wants me to post it. The Audio doesn't sound right, that being that you cant hear the subs(I dont know if it was the cam or if he was having a problem that day, I know he had to re-do the box...)

thanks grubbs much appreciated man

yea he broke the box down in biloxi at scrapin one day, was leave for the show an was playing a song an all of a sudden you could hear the back wall slapping the cabin of the truck, but its good now a few bolts an threaded rod an 3in screws we are good to go lol.

thanks grubbs much appreciated man
yea he broke the box down in biloxi at scrapin one day, was leave for the show an was playing a song an all of a sudden you could hear the back wall slapping the cabin of the truck, but its good now a few bolts an threaded rod an 3in screws we are good to go lol.
Couldnt remember what the deal was.

That's the right video, isnt it? My computer isnt letting me look at it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

Stupid thing

Anyways, it's a very very clean build and it sounds great. And those amps are pristine, everything on that truck was more than adequately cared for.

Yea the amps all of them. The mids an hi amps are not out yet I don't think. They are machined just like the d9's so they are nice looking amps.

This is a morning after I work my ass off bump.

maybe you should poast actual pics of the vehicle since some people cant play video's at work //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

scrapin09005.jpg

The truck is a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 quad cab,5.2L engine,90,000 miles,Dodge service center maintained w/records,all power w/tilt,cruise,cold ass a/c,tinted windows,pwr mirrors w/heat,truck has 2-4 drop w/eagle alloy 026 20" wheels w/good hankook ventus tires,underglow kits w/interior lit as well. Cusom paint. ARE bed cover w/carpeted underside.Roll pan.

Audio- 6-RD Alpha Max 15's D2, 3-Rd 120.2 mid amps, 4-Rd D9 amps, 9-Shuriken SK-BT120 12V Batteries, secondary 220 amp Iraggi alt w/external regulator, Kinetik 2000 in front w/136 amp alt in factory location, 4-sets RD 6.5 mid/high componets, 1-set Rd 5.25 componets in kicks, stinger voltage gauge, New 2009 model JVC Kamellion DVD head unit, tons of 0 gauge wire, 8-gauge speaker leads, Maxxlink equipped, Remote start w/alarm and remote windows from LCD key fob (2 included). Backup camera.

This truck carries a 7,000 dollar kelley blue book value alone,plus system.

alright guys its getting priced to move guys 11600 for the whole shabang. its gotta move guys the whole truck as is everything in it as you saw in the earliar post. that is alot of equipment even if you just want the truck if you sold the equipment you will get most of the money back.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.