RD Audio amps? Over-rated ???

I'll find out if the 2200V2 pushes my IA DP enough once they ship out.

Seems like a hell of a deal for only $350. Cheaper than the AQ and SAZ1500d, and should do a bit more power, but we will see.

Any way you look at it, it's on par price per performance with anything out there right now.

It will probably be another Zenon-based build unfortunately. Oh well, folks get what they pay for.
Nope.

Everyone here seems to hate the guy, but we're all (the newer peeps anyway) clueless as to what it is that he did....Why don't you folks that have been on here longer enlighten us as to why he's a bad guy and what's wrong with his products?!?
It's interesting, because I even had a post about his presale on the 2200v2...yet it was deleted without any notice of what I had done wrong...yet the AQ presale thread is still open...

Soooo...please let us know what's up

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
It happens to RD related sale topics. Mods here have issues, and if you have not found that out by now, i don't know what to tell you.

Yeah yeah, I know...you don't have to tell me anything. Doesn't have to be a MOD to give me an answer as to why RD is hated so much though, I'm sure there are others...unless it is just the mods.

It will probably be another Zenon-based build unfortunately. Oh well, folks get what they pay for.
LOL, its sad aint it mark that people dont know that RD and SD amps are basicly the same.

as mark said there based on the Zenon chassis, wich for a price and a minimum order you too can have your own brand name amp based on the RD or SD or other cookie cutter amps.

but i am interested as to why the former forum bonner RD is now being shunned upon

Yeah, Steve is replacing everyone's amps that are broken. The only real downer is that people are going to have a wait a bit before they get a new one.

At least he's taking care of the issue. There's a huge thread about it over at caraudioclassifieds.

LOL, its sad aint it mark that people dont know that RD and SD amps are basicly the same.
as mark said there based on the Zenon chassis, wich for a price and a minimum order you too can have your own brand name amp based on the RD or SD or other cookie cutter amps.

but i am interested as to why the former forum bonner RD is now being shunned upon
The new 3250V2 isn't Zenon.

There's been a lot of blown 3250v2s. Crazy amount of bugs in the first run of amps. I wouldn't buy one.

WOW !!! Why so many of these RD 3250.1 V2 amps for sale lately?

It seems like everyone is just dumping these and jumping off the bandwagon...

Do you folks know something that the rest of us don't?

I'm just very glad I didn't rush it and picked up one of those in the classifieds here without asking around.

Might still wait for more updates on the new model until the bugs are fixed.

There's been a lot of blown 3250v2s. Crazy amount of bugs in the first run of amps. I wouldn't buy one.
we had i think 10 or so amps break thus far with the 3250v2 out of 156 sold. So we are doing a total recall of all the amps and replacing them with brand new amplifiers very soon. We just have to find and fix the issue.

All the rest of the amplifiers have never had an issue and all are under rated and some are VERY under rated.

Warranty is only to the original user, if someone already bought one from someone i will still take it back and replace it but they will have to contact me to send it in when time comes since i have no way of contacting them since i dont know who they are.

As soon as problem is found i will post a cut off date to get the amplifiers back to me for replacement.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.