RD Audio 7500.1

johnjv29
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

RD audio 7500.1

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Does have some bumps and marks but its a powerhouse!RAted at 7500@.875 ohms.Has fully rebuilt power supply and output section.Its been tested for weeks so it works and sounds great!

The cactus in the pics is already sold but they are almost identical.The bottom cover is included,I took it off to show the guts.

Price:

$800 after fees and shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

great amp. their is a reason john has owned 3 of these. I haven't hooked mine up yet. But I ain't worried about it. I know these things are solid.

$800 for nearly 8,000 watts is sick for the price

if it was a solid amp why did it need repair?just asking not hate N

Any trades ?
its an electronic. electronics break. especially when people misuse them. The previous owner for all you know could have improperly mounted it, ran it at .15 ohms or so many other reasons.

its an electronic. electronics break. especially when people misuse them. The previous owner for all you know could have improperly mounted it, ran it at .15 ohms or so many other reasons.
gotcha thanks ...GLWS

Broken output legs are a common problem for the rd amps. D5 and d9 have same problem even when not mounted to box. Interested in 2 custom Incriminator 15's built for 3k+ each as trade? Suspension still stiff as hell 1 has fresh recone that's never seen power (had coil rub when I got it so sent bit back do fresh recone. Coils look and read good dual 1. Tons of upgrades and additions.

Broken output legs are a common problem for the rd amps. D5 and d9 have same problem even when not mounted to box. Interested in 2 custom Incriminator 15's built for 3k+ each as trade? Suspension still stiff as hell 1 has fresh recone that's never seen power (had coil rub when I got it so sent bit back do fresh recone. Coils look and read good dual 1. Tons of upgrades and additions.
Sorry Ive been running a APXX 15 for quite a while now,i have a car so everything is in a trunk...I wish I could fit 2 15s...

Hey johnny youve been running this rd7500.1 on that one apxx 15?!
Yes,and sounds amazing..Kinda one reason I dont want to get rid of it...I know its a bit overkill for a single 15 but ive had a few different 7ks on it and always regret selling them..I cant keep every amp tho and need to move on....

If you change your mind man let me know. Could always run one and keep the fresh one for later //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif glws though. Love me some rd's especially after the legs have been re soldered.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.