RD 2350.1 v1

MemphisLove
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Bought a 3250 from bobbarker on CACO FS (2) Rd 3250v1s - Car Audio Classifieds

Ran fine for a month until i totalled my car last october since it has sat in my closet in my room for 3 months. Amp ran fine in my friends car in feb until it smoked his subwoofers lol. after that i disconnected it and my batts and it has sat in my closet again until i took it out for pictures.

Amp was powered with a xs 3400 and a xs 1200 and worked like a champ.

Item(s) Description/Condition: 7/10. looks good cosmetically just some people are picky.

Price: 420+ shipping.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

will ship in a sturdy box with noodles and packing peanuts. insurance is up to you but i will highly encourage it.

Item Pictures:

2q08qhv.png

19bjb4.png

Have You had many offers on it ? Just asking cause I will take it on Friday as long as as I can rid of some of my stuff ... But ill check back with you then unless you want to do a payment plan with me for 2-3 Weeks max

I have one pending but its not looking promising.
If you do payment plan i wont ship until payment complete but i have done it before and dont mind it.
My time of guy... Might be hitting you up soon for this amp. PM me price shipped to 92701.

I have a bass knob for this if anyone needs it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

had one of these for a while and sold it a while back. extremely nice amp. Be sure and double box it when you ship it, as its a heavy sonuvabitch.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MemphisLove

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
MemphisLove
Panama City Beach Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date