RD 2200v2

Participant count
  • Participant list

seedubs1
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Indiana
Saw the thread on the 3250, but couldn't find anything searching for info on the new 2200v2.

I know they aren't "released" yet, but wondering if anyone has any info.

They say they do the rated 2200w @ 10.8V @ 1 ohm.

And they say they can drop to .5 ohms for daily and take 18V.

Anyone know if the board is a clone??? Looked like the 3250 was a clone of the AP, but still a great deal. Any info on this one?

idk im local to Steve and have not herd anything on it. I can promise you that my 1750 is .5 ohm stable with the proper electrical and Easily does rated. I would figure that a 2200 would be the same or better.

How are they really for daily?

Really reliable? And do they get hot?

Thanks for the info man, much appreciated.

How are they really for daily?
Really reliable? And do they get hot?

Thanks for the info man, much appreciated.
Very reliable. I run mine at 1ohm daily and has never gotten hot. I read somewhere that a 1750 was bench tested to do a little over 2000 watts at 1ohm at 13volts. I dont have any proof of the test but i will post pics of if i can get some. Your welcome for the info. Just make sure if you decide to go with that kind of power (esp @ .5 ohm) to have a beefy electrical. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Oh, I don't plan on ever running it below 1 ohm. Just stating what I heard.

I'll be running it daily, so I'll be only running it at what it's rated for, and I set my gear with an o-scope to make sure it's set right.

I just like knowing that my daily gear is capable of more, so I know it's not being stressed out being run every single day.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

seedubs1

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
seedubs1
Indiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date