rd 2200.1

Participant count
  • Participant list

markak134

Banned
pa
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/470341-fs-rd-audio-2200-1d-amp-audio-control-3-1-eq.html

i have this amp and im wondering what is it really capable of doing could it move 4 subs well because that is what im planning on doing since i pre ordered 4 of these

Subtilis Audio VVX-12 Subwoofer - Subtilis Audio

i have it powering 4 kicker comps until i get those and these kicker comps must be getting full power and they still dont really get that loud i dont know whats up with them do they just not get really loud or what

im just wondering if this amp is a rip off or it might be broke

they hit hard like the roof flexes but im just not impressed with the bass must just be the shitty comps i never had any other subs before so i wouldnt know a diffence but i am going to be getting those subtilis maybe ill be happier then

sealed boxes can be loud

http://www.audioque.com/aq/

see the 2nd guy thats how mines going to be

im just wondering if this amp is a rip off or it might be broke
they hit hard like the roof flexes but im just not impressed with the bass must just be the shitty comps i never had any other subs before so i wouldnt know a diffence but i am going to be getting those subtilis maybe ill be happier then

sealed boxes can be loud

Audioque

see the 2nd guy thats how mines going to be
Second guy is ported in a crx. Sealed is when he refers to the car was sealed up during the termlab reading.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

markak134

Banned
markak134
pa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from