RCA splitter

Participant count
  • Participant list

Heide264
10+ year member

I have a pioneer hu which I'd prefer to use in place of my current eclipse one. It only has one set of pre-outs though. I was wondering if there would be any harm in just splitting the one set of pre-outs into 2 so I can run both my sub and door amps. The one amp actually has an optional crossover in it, and the sub enclosure itself has a coil in it. I run the door speakers full band.

See any issues with it?

Thanks, just going to wire it up to my dist blocks and try it out.

Do you mean some amps have rca output as well as input? Are they the same idea as a splitter basically? I know mine don't, one is a 15+ year old USAmps150 and a mid line JBL. Never knew that though, appreciate it.

Thanks, just going to wire it up to my dist blocks and try it out.
Do you mean some amps have rca output as well as input? Are they the same idea as a splitter basically? I know mine don't, one is a 15+ year old USAmps150 and a mid line JBL. Never knew that though, appreciate it.
x2 someone care to confirm?

Okay, can somebody explain, on an older pioneer head unit (DEH-1600), it only supposedly has "rear" preouts... Any truth to this or marketing gimic? I would think a pre-out is a pre-out other than fade control.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.