Raven2201..you ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote to show jntar for banage.

lol, you think I was gonna edit it or something?. If they find it a violation they can take it down. Many others have posted much worse **** than that. This thread has already gotten way off topic thanks to ConcernedMember(PhatIllusion) being a flaming retard. Hopefully a mode will come in here and clean this **** up or lock the thread like I have already asked multiple times. Maybe now that you are "reporting" me they will actually get around to dealing with the off topic posts in this thread.

lol, you think I was gonna edit it or something?. If they find it a violation they can take it down. Many others have posted much worse **** than that. This thread has already gotten way off topic thanks to ConcernedMember(PhatIllusion) being a flaming retard. Hopefully a mode will come in here and clean this **** up or lock the thread like I have already asked multiple times. Maybe now that you are "reporting" me they will actually get around to dealing with the off topic posts in this thread.
LOL ask phat what happens when you post nudity.

This guy may be an ass, but is it okay if I like the pic?
Well if you didn't like the pic the only other option would be that you are teh GHEY.

But since you do and consequently have reaffirmed your hetero tendencies you may stay //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

given the mass hate people have for you here, it might just get you banned.

amazing, I have been doing nothing but try to make **** right with people when it wasnt even my responsibility. Does anybody care that almost everyone either has been paid or got their **** back?. Nope, they would rather ***** and run their mouths.

LOL ask phat what happens when you post nudity.

oh, so what are you saying?. Just let em ban me and come back under another name and all is good?. Thats what he did. nobody seems to care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

melaza

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
melaza
Bklyn,N.Y.
Start date
Participants