Raven2201..you ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raven2201: YOU ARE A F@#KING SCAMMER AND A PIECE OF ****! But in a few days that will all come to an end(ie DON'T DROP THE SOAP)
Yes, please do tell. Who are you?.

hey Phat, PM me the pic of this bitch //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Thats all this is. Phat is a lonely lil boy and doesn't get the attention he thinks he deserves so he has to do whatever he can to get it. Even if it is on the internet. Who's the loser?. Appears to be you.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
don't get mad at me cuz your whore of a g/f sent me raunchy photos of herself. Lol, I would have ****ed her with my e-penis but I didn't want to catch any diseases.

Raven2201: YOU ARE A F@#KING SCAMMER AND A PIECE OF ****! But in a few days that will all come to an end(ie DON'T DROP THE SOAP)

So everyone knows this post is in regards to the issue with apollyon and myself. This person has nothing to do with it. Anyone is welcome to pm apollyon if they have a doubt about what I am saying. Mad Rabbit is here to start problems. Nothing more. I just got off the phone with apollyon not 5 minutes ago so we shall see what Mad Rabbit has to say.

don't get mad at me cuz your whore of a g/f sent me raunchy photos of herself. Lol, I would have ****ed her with my e-penis but I didn't want to catch any diseases.

lol, is Phat gettin mad. I know the pic she sent you retard. Considering you couldnt see hardly anything I find it funny you call that a raunchy pic.

lol, is Phat gettin mad. I know the pic she sent you retard. Considering you couldnt see hardly anything I find it funny you call that a raunchy pic.
How am I getting mad? You're mad cuz she sent me the pic. She often told me about her loser boyfriend and how she was getting rid of him. I just never knew you two "supposedly" shared the same name. For all I know it was you pretending to be a ***** all along.

Raven...are you still making deals in the classifieds? I told you to clean your **** and only post in this thread...I dont want to see you selling/buying on here...

Oh, and phat, I just find it hilarious that you are so desperate that you kept the pic all this time.

Raven...are you still making deals in the classifieds? I told you to clean your **** and only post in this thread...I dont want to see you selling/buying on here...

I havent posted at all in the classifieds. Other than to let some people know about the pricing rules. I have not made one post about buying or selling anything anywhere on this forum since you asked me not to.

I havent posted at all in the classifieds. Other than to let some people know about the pricing rules. I have not made one post about buying or selling anything anywhere on this forum since you asked me not to.
Just checking....

So everyone knows this post is in regards to the issue with apollyon and myself. This person has nothing to do with it. Anyone is welcome to pm apollyon if they have a doubt about what I am saying. Mad Rabbit is here to start problems. Nothing more. I just got off the phone with apollyon not 5 minutes ago so we shall see what Mad Rabbit has to say.
Everyone shoudl definitely PM apollyon.......

I did....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

melaza

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
melaza
Bklyn,N.Y.
Start date