Rattling...What can I do?

omizzle
10+ year member

DB Drive Platinum
Indiana
I have a 2001 Saturn SL1 with 2 DBdrive Platinums with 1600w hifonics amp (bxi 1606d).

Anway, my trunk rattles quite a bit...What are my options? What would happen if i turned my subs so that they were facing the seat rather than the trunk, would that help?

Also, I tested it a few times and the are with the most rattling is the lisence plate and the are around it....any ideas?

^^^ raamat, 62 sq in role for 140 to your door I believe.....Can cover a whole trunk and have some left over for the front doors //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.