Rate this Box design

Participant count
  • Participant list

Toone
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Detroit,MI
Just designed this box anyone wanna chime in tell me if you think it will work etc. face will be double baffled and flush mounted 2 8" Sono tubes for ports

2-1.jpg

3.jpg

l_c6134c7e93674271aa32a8062e8c7d07.jpg

With that size of an enclosure and it being not very deep, and having huge ports, I'd say unless those ports are going to be mostly external, then it won't work because with how large and short those ports are, that enclosure will end up being tuned to like 50+ Hz lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

As previously stated. "More Power." I would add an amplifier that would help realize the full capabilities of the speakers. However, if you are...
That's subjective. Personally, I find the hot/shrill sound produced by the comb filtering to be unbearable, so I wouldn't even listen to the...
The it to a custom air brush guy and tell him what you want. You can always stain, plexiglass windows, and put led lights inside the box. Search...
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.
i have a 15 already for the lows ita a little over kill for a crew cab but I like it and I was hoping it would sound better and louder than my old...

About this thread

Toone

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Toone
Detroit,MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date