rate my sistem

ivandeluna

MExico
This is for a 2004 Jetta sedan. 4 tweets Focal TN51, 4 coaxials eclipse 6.5, 1 amp orion 4x400w and I don't decide for 1 amp soundstream picasso 1x900w. or a Hifonics Brutus 1x1000w. For the sub I'm deciding between a RE HC 12' or an XXX 12', but maybe it's not enough power. If someone can help me with the correct sub or correct amp. Wanna choese between HC or XXX, for SQL. Thanks

This is for a 2004 Jetta sedan. 4 tweets Focal TN51, 4 coaxials eclipse 6.5, 1 amp orion 4x400w and I don't decide for 1 amp soundstream picasso 1x900w. or a Hifonics Brutus 1x1000w. For the sub I'm deciding between a RE HC 12' or an XXX 12', but maybe it's not enough power. If someone can help me with the correct sub or correct amp. Wanna choese between HC or XXX, for SQL. Thanks
well if u go with the HC the get a tsunami DB 1100 from ED

if u go with the XXX then get a hifonics BX 1500D of ebay

ooo & make sure your stock electrical sysem can handel this

1000 watts would work great with the HC, for the XXX a little more power would be better and u would wana do a ported box with that little power. Both subs will have awesome SPL, deep loud bass, and they will both sound great.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.