RAM_Designs feedback thread

All I can say is WOW,,,,Emailed him yesterday and just got my design, what awesome service. Can't wait to build this thing and see how it sounds, hope I can do it justice when I build it.

Thanks Again

Mike

Such great communication with him, I wasn't exactly sure what I needed/what was needed and he helped me through every step and answered all my questions. Awesome looking easy to follow design can't wait to build, when I need a box for my brothers honda later on I know where to go now. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone reasonable price and he got my design to me an a very timely manner. Thanks again! - Alex

Great communication, fast work, VERY detailed plans, and WELL worth the money. I would highly recommend him to anybody looking for a quality design. Thanks again Ryan. Pleasure doing business with you.

Got another design for some more 8's.....Ryan does quick work, usually get the design done same day, very detailed plans

Can't wait to see what the new box does

Thanks

Got a box design last week, needed it in 24 hrs and offered an extra $5 for the quick notice, he said not to worry about the extra $5, did it for his usual price, in the time I needed, and it's a fantastic, detailed design with cuts provided. A++

Thanks man!

Couldn't ask for more. Had my design within just a few hours of speaking to him, maybe an hour from the time we decided what we were going to do. It was kind of a picky box request but he worked with the space I had available and gave suggestions for what can change for the better. Great service. Thanks!

I was at a dead end till i found this guy. PMed him around 10 got my design back within an HOUR! Great service, Great info and Great design. I recommend this man to anyone whos looking for a box design. 5 Stars! Plan on building this box this weekend, and hopefully ill be posting a video of it directally after. Thanks again!

It was well worth having Ryan design the box for me. I have never built a ported box so I was going to ask Ryan some questions and decided to just have him design it for me. I am happy... now I just need to build it! Hopefully I can get it done tomorrow after work.

This box is for my Ported SA-12 setup.

Ryan does a great job, detailed cut list and design. He is great about communication and finding out exactly what you're trying to get out of your box. Overall he is a great guy to deal with and his designs are well worth what you pay for them. I will always be a return customer if I need another design.

Ram worked with me for some time trying to figure out which box to go with.

He answered all of my questions, and fairly quickly too.

I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a box design.

The design I got was easy to read, and had a cut sheet too.

The design was well worth the price he asked for.

Well, you know who I am, and may have seen some of my builds. I will say I am not a noob to the car audio scene. Well I thought I would let someone else design me a box, as creativity flows differently through different people. Well Ryan blew my mind with his design. I will leave it at that. I will be building it this weekend, and post some pics.

Thanks Ryan!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

RAM_Designs

5,000+ posts
SketchUp Master
RAM_Designs
Rockwall, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied