RAM_Designs feedback thread

A++++++++++++++

I honestly didn't expect a schematic so in depth. I will be making future transactions with Ryan in the future.

Like everybody says, AWESOME guy here. Ryan gave me exactly what i wanted. Very detailed design. Very quick turnaround.

Worth every penny. Can't beat the price either.

Highly recommended!

Awesome design,!! fast communication, fast work, patient with customer, easy transaction, overall a great designer, look no further than RAM_Designs for all you box needs!!! im deffinately coming back in the future thanks Ryan!!

Great guy and great designs. Actually took the time and went over what I wanted to accomplish, even though the end result is a total 180 of what I was planning to do. Patient guy and excellent designs. Thanks Ryan!

Had a great experience here, worked with me on the dimensions that needed to be precise to cover an entire area and asked questions that I would have other wise just forgotten and left out. Definitely looking forward to putting it together and will recommend to anyone else looking for a design

Good guy IMO. Answered some questions and helped me out even though I didnt buy anything. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

He was truly superb in all aspects with the experience i had. Very informative and quick to respond.

AND i have been recommending him to anyone with any box problems that I have run across.... even noobs hear his name now! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

hey guys im new to building and i was driving my self nuts about geting a box built. spoke to ryan and after like 5 min we worked out deal. i cant wait to finish what we started. if u guys need help with a box please pm him . thanks bro luv ya

Great design. I have not built the box yet, but will edit my post to include pics when its done. The design was affordable ($10) and it was very nicely presented. The 3D overhead view of all the pieces is going to prove very helpful and the list of pieces and sizes is a just what I was looking for. Thanks a bunch, and if anyone is considering having him design a box for you I would strongly recommend you do it as he puts together great designs.

I had the pleasure of hearing the box he designed for bhsdriller, and let me say that it was a top notch box to say the least...Most impressive 8 setup I ever heard...

I had the pleasure of hearing the box he designed for bhsdriller, and let me say that it was a top notch box to say the least...Most impressive 8 setup I ever heard...
Thanks. Was this the newer one that was tuned higher? He actually metered lower with that one, then we decided to do a port extension outside the box to lower tuning and he gained 2db from it...his truck loves the lower tunings.

^^ i heard it both times. I was there when he metered like a 145, then I was there when he metered a 147...He should be at the show today also, he has the Sundown 8s now, so we'll see what those can do...and yes, his truck kills notes in the 30s/low 40s

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

RAM_Designs

5,000+ posts
SketchUp Master
RAM_Designs
Rockwall, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies