Raisedin305 - Scammer

wish he would kick his ass. stomp his face to the curb and then take pics //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

he sent ports, but for some reason almost 2 months and I still never recieved them. hmmm I wonder who got em.

Ripped me off of 10 ft of 4 ga, and he is by far the worst at packageing his s***. The box literally fell apart from underneath luckly I had a good enough grip on it so I was able to set it down before the product fell through. Even the ups guy said who ever shipped this must of been an idiot.

WOWWW I got my kicker L7 after 2 months. I thnik he sent it because i was getting people to go by his house, not because he was being honest. but meh, ill try it out and let you guys know how it is

they siad they went by one time no one was there and they were gonna try again next week, but no need, i got my sub //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

WOWWW I got my kicker L7 after 2 months. I thnik he sent it because i was getting people to go by his house, not because he was being honest. but meh, ill try it out and let you guys know how it is
take a picture of the postmark and post it, Im betting it was mailed before you started talking hard, but thats just my guess with my expierience of shipping to canada.

still never got my ports and i live in the USA! haha

no worries, shows are over untill carlisle (august 4-6) so Off to the family lawyer to ask if he will help me and try to atleast get my cash back.

alright i will try to take a pic right now, if i can still find the box. It was shipped by Derek or something thought :S.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

hayden

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
hayden
Walla Walla, WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies