Rainbox vs Hertz vs Focal vs XX

Participant count
  • Participant list

jonytek

london
I have just posted in the Sub board a very similar question but here goes. I am trying to build a system atm, initially I was looking at Focal for sub but since chatting to the guys that will be doing the install (a interior retrim place) they have told me they would be able to supply Rainbow and Hertz, two good brands with top quality speakers from what I understand since doing some research.

My question is who is the standout between Rainbow, Hertz and Focal? Are they decent quality? Who would fit these products into their own rides?

Thanks.

Any of those three are good. Each have a slightly distinctive sound so it would really be best if you could choose by listening to each of them. Though you would probably be happy with any of them.

I'm running Focal but almost went with Rainbow.

Thanks. That's great to know. Car audio is just a black hole, so many brands and models and to be honest I never trust a salesman. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

I'm not going to get into unique sounds because like you say, I'll be happy with anything in that range.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.