rainbow speakers

here is one speakers i came across. i believe this is from germany just like velocity. does anyone know or have heard this speakers perform. if so, how do they sound compared to more popular 3-way speakers brands.
Rainbow makes alot of different speakers, which ones are you talking about?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

im pondering on either to buy cs365d vanadium 3-way or the cs365 p3. both are rated 90watts-120watts, 89dB for the vanadium and 90dB for the latter, 39Hz-27kHz for the vanadiumand 39Hz-25kHz for the other. which do you think should i opt to buy?

moreover, are they any better than velocity 3-way comps?

ohhh! i got your point limitkid7. but well, great sound do come with a price....a higher price. thanks though. could you check on my new thread. somewhat related to this one. the one about home speakers as car speakers. i would be honored if you comment on it. thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.