Rainbow Pro Comps

Participant count
  • Participant list

purerx7tt
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
naples
Okay, I have searched under rainbow, and found a ton of disscussion on their cheaper models like the dreamline series. I am interested in buying their pro series, I can pick it up about for $250 brand new and msrp is some where around 600. How are these speakers compared to diamond hex or mb quart premium series or id chameleon or a/d/s 3 series comps?

btw i currently have eclipse coaxils in the door, alpine type x tweeters and crossovers and 2 diamond m6's in the back. Looking to improve sound qualitly.

I would also like to know how these speakers perform i am stuck between choosing Rainbow CDT EF or RE what would you guy suggest and bump for this guy here let us know

where can you get them at 250? you need to jump at that offer i have the pro's and have never looked back at anything else. it was close with the id's but i went with the smoother pro's. dont get me wrong the id's sound great too and they're loud and you can run them at 2 ohms, but i guess it just boils down to sound preference.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.