Rainbow iPaul DM2000 Pics

Great looking amps. I'm going to have to put mine under plexi. I have a black iPod and the finish gets scratched SO easy. Have this installed yet??? I want reviews!

Steve Jobs should be working on iAmp now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Don (6SpdCoupe) was saying they just became available in the US so hopefully we'll see more reviews soon.

I love how they look. I have to say though, I think I'm going to have a some new aluminum pieces made that don't say iPaul. Maybe I'll have something else engraved into it.

Ah, that's what I figured. I'd really like to see some pics of the amps next to something like a head unit or cd or something. I was just looking at the measurments on the site and they're actually smaller than I thought. What's the deal with the power connections? They almost look like they're on a 45° angle or something.

Cool. Could you do me a favor and take a couple pics of the aluminum iPaul cover? I want to get an idea of how hard it'd be to make another one. Doesn't look too complex. If you have the phase control for the dash I'd love to see a pic of that too. I can't seem to find pics like that anywhere.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.