rainbow colored headlights

Participant count
  • Participant list
If where u live is like any place where I live than you will get pulled over in less than 5 minutes driving around with something like dat. Some advice from me to you is dont come to VA with those!

Chesapeake, VA- home of John Malvo(currently)

they're not illegal here, my friend has them on his civic, they're pretty **** cool..but kinda $$..couple hundred bucks, not sure what they're called.

Those are the true HID lights. New Nissans, BMWs, Denalis, Infinitis, and most nicer model cars have them.

They cost and arm and a leg to get though.

Originally posted by pmpdoutaltima actually, one of my buddies got some bulbs for his civic at a local shop (extreme concepts) for 30 bucks a pair, but they dont have them anymore.
sounds like somethin that will look like doo doo. i've seen em here that cost i think 400 for the set although i can get em for 125.

adam

Those are the true HID lights. New Nissans, BMWs, Denalis, Infinitis, and most nicer model cars have them.
They cost and arm and a leg to get though.

He's not talking about the HID's what he's talking about is much cheaper, it's a new glass and maybe reflector piece, looks kinda like looking at the surface of a bubble..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.