Rainbow/ARC system set-up Question?

You are like the 10th person to tell me that the Cal27 are simple impressive and amazing in the kicks. Thats excatly where I plan to start and truly believe it will be the end result. Now if I could just find away to snap my fingers and have everthing in the truck to listen to it. Anyone got a geni thats free. I am still trying to find that npdang review, I am searching with no luck.

Alphakenny1-I found that npdang review-impressive coming from him to. Ok so now I gotta look at both. Of to madisound site or somewhere to find them. I went back and read through post on both the seas and the rainbow and both are amazing. I just want the Cal27's so bad.

bri487-that is a possibility, I would like to keep in the cab and find some wicked way to do it and have people look at the system diagram and then say where the hell is all of it and how the hell!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.