Radio keeps cutting out on left turns

Participant count
  • Participant list

Golfgolf

Hello, this is a weird issue I'm having - whenever I turn my car to the left, or sometimes even if the doors get closed hard, the audio cuts off. It's not a power connector issue, it's probably the audio connector. I've replaced it, and changed the little metal plugs at the end of the wires but still, the issue persists.

Also, whenever I plug my connector into the radio, the audio is there when it's halfway in, but when I push the connector to the end, the audio cuts off.

If anyone has ever dealt with this stuff, please share any advice, I'll be very grateful //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

There is a connector which slits off into two parts - one for the power, another for the wires to the speakers. The problem is with the connector for the speakers part: it's a female plug, and when I plug the male one in, where the wires from the speakers come from, the audio keeps cutting out too. I can't remember the exact name of the head unit, but it's apline cde- something

I've found a way to fix this temporarily, I just took the wires coming from the speakers and plugged them directly into the connector like so:
fhtBbFH.jpg

It's not the best solution, and since there has been no cutting out no matter how fast I take turns and only the front speakers are connected, I bet it's the problem with the rear speaker wiring, hopefully this thread will help someone in the future, thanks for the answers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Golfgolf

Golfgolf
Lithuania
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Golfgolf