R.C.WILLEY Car Install. Riverdale/Ogden, UT

I am the Installer/ Manager at R.C. Willey in Ogden Utah.i have 4 years expereince. i install pretty mutch anything.

better and cheeper then Best Buy or Curcuit City.

seth phillips

Lead installer/ manager.

801-622-7400
Ive been to your shop.. I tried getting a job there, but they told me to call back and ask for ___ i forgot his name i just remembered he was never in.

well ive been here for 7 month's now so i dunno if you talked to me or not???you still in the area???
Nah ive been liven in San Diego for months now worken on houses.

I might be moven to Brigham city or around there somewhere in a month.

1 year 11 month's and im still here..

#1 installer out of 18 installers & the 10 R.C. Willey stores. BOOO YA!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

no you are not! i am just because i was gone for 3 weeks last month your shop made a little more than mine for the first time since i started !!!!! it was werd looking up the hi fi murders online and got to this forum. and seen the lies!!!!

but its cool you guys are the only ones that give us comp in the company and the only shop we dont get a lot of problems from we all need to start keeping in touch.

no you are not! i am just because i was gone for 3 weeks last month your shop made a little more than mine for the first time since i started !!!!! it was werd looking up the hi fi murders online and got to this forum. and seen the lies!!!!
but its cool you guys are the only ones that give us comp in the company and the only shop we dont get a lot of problems from we all need to start keeping in touch.
you guys?... im a one guy operation here... and you guys want comp haha i will give you a run for ur money buddy!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

who is this? what shop?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...