"what speakers"

Participant count
  • Participant list

nickm
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Yeah its another one of those stupid questions.

My Truck: '2005 4 door Dodge

First what I have.

I am running an Incriminator Audio IA20.1 down to .5 ohms to 2 Stereo Integrity 12" subs. I have them stuffed under my rear seat in a custom 3^ sealed enclosure.

I also have a Kicker KX600.4 mounted behind the rear seat, with the IA20.1. This is for my door speakers. I also have another 600W kicker KX600.4 under the passenger side front seat. Mounted on the pillar are 2 off brand tweeter running on one channel of one of the kickers. I can remove the second amp if its not needed.

Question: What speakers would compliment this system? I noticed the 3 hole on the dash. What size speakers will fit? They look like 3" speaker holes. Should I move the tweeters down there or put some small speakers there? I appreciate any suggestions.

I plan on spending around $300 per set of speakers. I can buy a set now and a set later as I get more money. I know I can fit 6X9s in the front doors and 6.5 in the rear doors.

My sub box enclosure build is in the subwoofer forum.

Thanks in advance... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

-Nick

EDIT: should I run coaxial or components? Whats the difference?

components>coaxials if you have the space and power. in comps the tweet and mid are seperate and usually of higher quality, with a better crossover than coaxials.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.