"Noise ordiance violation"

dig this, I got pulled over in Louisville for having big screen monitors in my rear windows. Yeah sure, I was showing music videos out the back of the car, so what right? The cop says to me "you know, we're about to make having screens illegal in cars"... so I said, "ok, then give me a ticket." .. He went on about the screens distracting other drivers, and that my stereo is "probably" too loud anyways. (even though I didnt even have it on, and I rarely play it loud in the first place). Dude was just being a dick - plain and simple....he just let me go.

wow. the peoples republic of illinois needs to get a grip. that's absolutely communist, maybe worse.
no worse than the city of Lousiville closing down bakery's for selling bagels with trans fat in them. Seriously, it was on the news this morning! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

no worse than the city of Lousiville closing down bakery's for selling bagels with trans fat in them. Seriously, it was on the news this morning! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
how many of these ridiculous "violations" do we have to put up with before we actually decide to do something. the people making these rules are the minority. fuck them.

lol you think thats bad? being 17 years old i am subject arrest for being on a public road where i live past 10:15 my firends and i when we were like 15-16 would be walking home minding our own buisness and some cop would come up and bust our balls and threaten us with arrest for being out past curfew if someone didn't come pick us up...

Now with the stereo, i have gotten away with the "im sorry sir it wont happen again" but that was a one time thing

Iamamp.. wow I must be able to read minds. I was thinking well tampa isn't that tough from what I remember. There was this one kid when I lived down there that went to car tune that had 50 tickets and I was thinking it wasn't very much at all. dang I wanna move back to florida. And the kid that started this crap isn't responding grrr

The cop says to me "you know, we're about to make having screens illegal in cars"
There are enough actual laws to keep up with and obey, now we've gotta start obeying hypothetical laws?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

these laws are all a bunch of ********, i think that you should be able to blare your system as loud as you want before the city "quiet hours." I know that like outdoor parties and such, you have to be quiet from 11pm to 10am or something like that, and I think car stereos should be the same.

i don't blast my system loud all the time because I don't want to get it jacked, but if the noise ordinances for houses are not in effect until 11, why are car fines allowed all day?

dig this, I got pulled over in Louisville for having big screen monitors in my rear windows. Yeah sure, I was showing music videos out the back of the car, so what right? The cop says to me "you know, we're about to make having screens illegal in cars"... so I said, "ok, then give me a ticket." .. He went on about the screens distracting other drivers, and that my stereo is "probably" too loud anyways. (even though I didnt even have it on, and I rarely play it loud in the first place). Dude was just being a dick - plain and simple....he just let me go.
ITs about them showing they have the power

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.