Southeast Region "LOUDEST BEAT ON THE STREET" Car Show!!! Vol: II July 27th 3pm - 8pm Bikini contest

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
well the show i went to lastnite, i took 204 pics. just thought ud take more. thats all
To be honest, there really wasn't any other systems worth taking pics of and since I was in the show I didn't have as much time......And some guys were not exactly saying, "hey come look at my system." I wish they were though cause I would have taken more pics....Anyway....It's all good...

koo... this is one pic i took hehe

IMG_4526.jpg

koo... this is one pic i took hehe
IMG_4526.jpg
Oh, those were some really nice trophies //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

BTW....Are your pics on a thread on here?? If so, post the link!

oh that wasnt me. my sh!t is down for now. 2 12bl's on 2 vr2000d's. my team won most entries with a port war to break the tie

nice numbers u put up btw

Congrats to all the trophy winners & Thanks to all who came out.

This show had twice the competitors of the last one. Not to bad for our second show.

If anyone would like to do a show around Halloween let us know. That will be as soon as we can do another show. We have a big build on a Fire Truck going right now. It will ship out late September early October. If all votes are in we can get a few things together along the way and start advertising early.

Thanks again, Revolution Kustomz

Congrats to all the trophy winners & Thanks to all who came out.This show had twice the competitors of the last one. Not to bad for our second show.

If anyone would like to do a show around Halloween let us know. That will be as soon as we can do another show. We have a big build on a Fire Truck going right now. It will ship out late September early October. If all votes are in we can get a few things together along the way and start advertising early.

I appreciate you guyz making it happen! I'd be down for another show!! By the way...Start a "build thread" of the fire truck!!

Congrats to all the trophy winners & Thanks to all who came out.This show had twice the competitors of the last one. Not to bad for our second show.

Yes do another show! Even though October is a long ways!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.