Southeast Region "LOUDEST BEAT ON THE STREET" Car Show!!! Vol: II July 27th 3pm - 8pm Bikini contest

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA

R Kustomz
10+ year member

Revolution Kustomz
Here it is new info landed last night. Shannon Mall is a go.

Hope to see you there

REVCUSCARSHOW-v2-1-Print.jpg

REVCUSCARSHOW2-V2-Print.jpg

im sorry i might come but im not entering. i think their class breakdown is kind of dumb. i think they should at least do a vehicle breakdown or go higher in the wattage ratings. there are going to be a lot people grouped in the 3001+ class

im sorry i might come but im not entering. i think their class breakdown is kind of dumb. i think they should at least do a vehicle breakdown or go higher in the wattage ratings. there are going to be a lot people grouped in the 3001+ class
I like the classes. Every time I enter the clash show cause there so many different classes I never have anyone to compete against. This contest should be nice and competitive!

yea it will but if your just barely above 3001+ watts you could end going against a guy with 10,000watts. not whining just curious does that seem the least bit fair?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.