Southeast Region "LOUDEST BEAT ON THE STREET" Car Show!!! Vol: II July 27th 3pm - 8pm Bikini contest

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
im sorry i might come but im not entering. i think their class breakdown is kind of dumb. i think they should at least do a vehicle breakdown or go higher in the wattage ratings. there are going to be a lot people grouped in the 3001+ class
Agreed I have no chance, I have close to 4500 watts but only one sub in a trunk!

Sounds like some people are way 2 picky. We've seen cars with with 1000watt amps in the 150+ club. We've also seen cars with 4000watt amps in the under 150 club. It's all in the equipment & install choices one makes. SEE YOU THERE!!!

im not tryin to be picky. i think it would be more fun for your everyday people. its exactly what you said 1000 be in the 150 club and probably not streetable and people 3000 plus barely in it. you should just give everyday people a chance people that dont understand how to build a good box and buy a pre made one. just my thoughts

What is wrong with fuse rating? Can only hide so much then.
Well I am only running 3000watts if they do by fuse rating 160 amps worth of fuses times 12.5 volts = 4000! I am not even running 4000 watts

And how do you get max power ratings? Some companies use dynamic while others use rms for ratings.
Well if enough expirenced people are there by lookin at the amp many can justify its max output. Unless there running there **** below reccomended impeidence levels to get more power which i dont think that many people will do.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.