"Go to first unread post" Threads that I've never read before

does that for me too...so annoying. how do u change it? i click a new thread and it drops me like 6 posts down...

i hate it when you want to go to the first post in the thread, so you scroll up. and then it goes back to that post 3/4 of the way down the page, so you scroll up again. then it does it again. and again. and again.

finally after about 5 tries, it will stay.

i hate it when you want to go to the first post in the thread, so you scroll up. and then it goes back to that post 3/4 of the way down the page, so you scroll up again. then it does it again. and again. and again.
Lmao yeah, and I thought that was just me that happened to. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Worst is when it is a delayed re-scroll down, and you'll be halfway through reading the first person's post and it jumps you down. ****KKK:verymad:!

Yes. Extremely fcking annoying.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif
bullehmia is not good for you, and will not cure this problem.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Lol DEFINATELY.

Lmao yeah, and I thought that was just me that happened to. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gifWorst is when it is a delayed re-scroll down, and you'll be halfway through reading the first person's post and it jumps you down. ****KKK:verymad:!
Happens daily to me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

log out, clear cookies, log in
No workey.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.