quiet exhaust?

does anyone know of a performance brand exhaust that is quiet? i wanna upgrade my gf car exhaust but she doesnt want it to be loud. i was wondering if there is such a thing, and still get that little bit of power.

I don't know of many aftermarket exhausts that are quiet, for sure stay away from magnaflow if ya want quietness

i have a bunch of upgrades for my gf car, and need the to put a new exhaust for better exhaust flow, but we dont want it to be loud. quiet or a little quiet. we just dont want it to be loud. kinda stealthy i guess.

what kind of car is it?

i have a resonator in my exhaust which i believe makes it very resonable but some people have told me its loud, i guess its really in the eyes (well, ears) of the beholder.

Turbocharge it...that quiets down the exaust. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

If it where a truck I would say to go with Gibson...cars? It's either loud, a fart pipe, or doesnt do jack ****. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.