Quick Video of my HDC312 and AQ 2200.1D (New Orleans)

Participant count
  • Participant list

clickclickw00t
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I wanted to thank all the people on this forum that helped me pick up some parts and get a proper system going. After about 8 months of having the sub/amp I wanted to post a video to show you guys what I have done so far.

Audioque (now Soundcubed) HDC312 - wired down to 1ohm

Audioque 2200.1D

2.5 net cubes tuned at 37hz

Let me know what you guys think. Amp not running at full power because I still have yet to get a new battery + do big 3. Once I have enough money for that it's gonna be awesome. Went to the local car audio shop near me in New Orleans and had this guy talking smack with his two crappy bestbuy subs in a ported box with a Power Akoustic amp. Let him hear my system and he was feeling really stupid. Let me know what you guys think!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.