Quick Test

Participant count
  • Participant list

CashMoney
10+ year member

Here is a way to see if you killed the JBL. Hook the Power wire up and the Ground. Make sure the fuse isn't busted up front from the battery. Next get a piece of speaker wire and touch the Positive on the amp, touch the other side to the Remote on the amp. If it doesn't get power, bury it in the back yard. If it does you fried the remote on the radio.

He's actually right //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I found that out one time "by accident".. was just happy my amp still work but indeed the device turned on after connecting remote and power

Or you can take a peace of a speaker wire and hook it up to the hot and remote and and hook it back up to your amp but you will have a little wire conncetin them together. and you will have to put a switch on your hot wire or it will run your battery down!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.