quick question

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'm pretty sure the front doors are 6.5 and the rears are 6x9. I have a 96 sebring which has a very similiar interior. Also crutchfield was wrong on my car. It had the front listed as 5.25. And I bought my speakers before checking. 5.25 doesn't fit in a 6.5 hole very well. LoL. If you want to absolutely sure, just take the door panel off and look for yourself.

What model is your eclipse (rs, gs, gst, gsx)? My dream car is a 99 black gsx.

nice website man, my car is eclipse GS, i almost got the turbo one, but my insurance gonna be more expencive (right now i pay US$220 per month) cuz i'm only 19, but my record is clean...is it to expencive, please recomend me another ins company, i live in tampa, Florida

****, mine was gonna be about 250-280 for the gsx, that's why I can't get one.

I think insurance is a rip-off anyway. Just look around and ask about discounts. I have every discount possible except taking a defensive driving course (not offered in this lil town). Get insurance under your parent's name or try and pay your car off (easier said than done) and then u can get liability only (just drive careful).

Mine is around $50 a month. If I bought a gsx with cash it would be same amount for liability only, it's all the other **** thats raises the price.

And of course keep a clean record. Mine is clean right now, but I've had 4 tickets and a small accident. None of which went on my record ::knocks on wood::

My sister Has a 97 gs and I think ( not posetive ) if I rember wright she has 4x6's in the front door . And by the way I pay $112.07 per month for insurance on a 98 s10 pickup and I am 22 with a clean driving record

Well, like I said, the only way to know for sure is take off the door panel and have a look, you're gonna have to do it anyway when you install them, anyway.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.