Quick Question

Participant count
  • Participant list

Hydrogenics

Indiana
Hello, I am wondering how to make the lower frequencies from my subs sound louder and hit harder. By that I mean I want these lower frequencies (-35hz) to feel more powerful and sound deeper. I currently have 2 Pioneer TS-W311D4s in a dual vented company manufactured box tuned at 35hz. I have been reading around a bit and have found a lower tuned box should do the trick.

I am sorry if I sound dumb lol, I am fairly new to car audio, but I hope you understand what I am asking //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

thanks

-35hz wtf haha... big box and lower tune will do the job. Most people consider 20-25hz pretty low for a subwoofer to play... never heard of -35hz..

And with that boss amp wired at 4ohm it’s seeing like 10watts real power. U need a better amp and some you can wire down to 1ohm

-35hz wtf haha... big box and lower tune will do the job. Most people consider 20-25hz pretty low for a subwoofer to play... never heard of -35hz..
And with that boss amp wired at 4ohm it’s seeing like 10watts real power. U need a better amp and some you can wire down to 1ohm
i meant less than 35 hz hahahaa. i am actually looking at this amp: https://www.amazon.com/Rockford-Fosgate-Prime-channel-Amplifier/dp/B004T166L8/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1523979497&sr=8-5&keywords=rockford+fosgate+amp and wiring everything up to 1ohm. do you think this would be safe to do or would i run the risk of blowing them. and will it make a big differnece in how eveything sounds?

i meant less than 35 hz hahahaa. i am actually looking at this amp: https://www.amazon.com/Rockford-Fosgate-Prime-channel-Amplifier/dp/B004T166L8/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1523979497&sr=8-5&keywords=rockford+fosgate+amp and wiring everything up to 1ohm. do you think this would be safe to do or would i run the risk of blowing them. and will it make a big differnece in how eveything sounds?
Wire the boss amp To 1 ohm? Isn’t it 1ohm stable. Should be night n day difference

https://soundqubed.com/product/s1-2250/
this would be nice^ that boss amp U have is literally like the worst amp U can buy lol.
i figured it was pretty **** haha. at the time i just wanted to pound and needed to get it cheap bc I was on a budget, but now its just enough to please my basshead needs yaknow lmao. thank you for the help tho! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I will look into this one.

Hello, I am wondering how to make the lower frequencies from my subs sound louder and hit harder. By that I mean I want these lower frequencies (-35hz) to feel more powerful and sound deeper. I currently have 2 Pioneer TS-W311D4s in a dual vented company manufactured box tuned at 35hz. I have been reading around a bit and have found a lower tuned box should do the trick.
I am sorry if I sound dumb lol, I am fairly new to car audio, but I hope you understand what I am asking //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

thanks
You could try a bass processor..if tuned right they can do wonders ..just don’t get too carried away or you might blow your subs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.