quick question.

Participant count
  • Participant list
Don't be afraid to make fairly drastic cuts on the EQ if that's what it takes to make it sound better. You don't have unlimited crossover choices so keep those tweeters healthy and EQ away the peaks.
Im tryingggg. even with -6. ITS STILL PEAKY

Look at the freq response. Is there anything i can do to manage the 4-700hz drop in response?? Ive always been told, dont boost dont boost. So...im afraid to add a few dbs in boost in those areas..

Im tryingggg. even with -6. ITS STILL PEAKY
Look at the freq response. Is there anything i can do to manage the 4-700hz drop in response?? Ive always been told, dont boost dont boost. So...im afraid to add a few dbs in boost in those areas..
That drop is the drivers basket/surround resonance as you see the imp jump. -6db is to much, use -24

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.