Quick Question

Participant count
  • Participant list
i thought the purpose of this forum was to help people not be dicks, but i guess i was wrong, along with every other noob who comes in here asking a question and gets made fun of, you people who are dicks are pathetic, there are a few nice people here but the majority of you are ********.

i usually match my power wire fuse to the size of the fuse('s) on the amp.. so say you have 3 30 amp fuses at the amp.. then i would put a 90 amp fuse on the power wire....

there you go..

i usually match my power wire fuse to the size of the fuse('s) on the amp.. so say you have 3 30 amp fuses at the amp.. then i would put a 90 amp fuse on the power wire....
there you go..
thank you

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.