360.2 palm resetting?

Participant count
  • Participant list

goodstuff
10+ year member

LOL
Northeast
I've got a palm treo I use to control my 360.2 and it keeps restaring when I try and go into either demo or edit system. wtf is it doing that. If if comes down to it I can drag the computer out to the garage as it already has every thing ready to go but I don't what to do that...I'm waiting for it to fully charge and hopefully that will do it but anyone else have any suggestions? Should I try to reload the 360 software on the palm?

Good luck with that... by the way ...is your palm actually able to still connect to the unit via bluetooth? We had a couple of units (4 to be exact) that after they where installed and setup...would just out of the blue (no pun intended) loose connectivity... as in...no more adjustments.... bluetooth chip in the unit goes bad...alot.. so something to keep in mind with this unit.. it may not be your palm at all....

just food for thought

if you have any other bluetooth device try connecting your plam to it to verify its not the palm...

Good luck with that... by the way ...is your palm actually able to still connect to the unit via bluetooth? We had a couple of units (4 to be exact) that after they where installed and setup...would just out of the blue (no pun intended) loose connectivity... as in...no more adjustments.... bluetooth chip in the unit goes bad...alot.. so something to keep in mind with this unit.. it may not be your palm at all....
just food for thought

if you have any other bluetooth device try connecting your plam to it to verify its not the palm...
It resets regardless if I am trying to connect or just go into demo mode. I was thinking about it and I am going to have to set up the pc in the garage anyways to do eq so I will check it out tomorrow, and I will reload the software on the palm tomorrow when I am at work. I have heard of the blue tooth issue but I don't think that's the problem.

I haven't used the Palm software, but I know with the PC version it is glitchy when the master volume/remote bass knob is plugged in. Try unplugging that and then reconnecting, it might work better.

I haven't used the Palm software, but I know with the PC version it is glitchy when the master volume/remote bass knob is plugged in. Try unplugging that and then reconnecting, it might work better.
Yeah that knob is still wrapped up in plastic in the box, I havn't used it at all. Oh and where the fvck can I find a 2 amp fuse for this thing? No luck at Radio shack, walmart or anywhere else in the area, Using a 3 amp blade style right now...maybe I will have to use a different holder.

It was the Palm. I deleted the software and reinstalled it and now it is working. I tried the pc version last night in the garage...it worked but it would **** to have to use it all the time....I don't know maybe it was just my comp, but it seemed really slow to adjust things.

you might have to get closer in range if you use the pc. I remembered when my friend was tuning my 3sixty we had lost connection, and the whole 3sixty software froze.

I keep having to delete and reload the software. I think it has something to do with the battery. Seems like when I let it go dead it won't get past the loading screen after I plug it in again. Anyone else experience this?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

goodstuff

10+ year member
LOL
goodstuff
Northeast
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date