Quick question please...speaker install

im installing some coaxs to my headunit it sig.

Yes i realize it has a harness, thats what im talking about. Since im using the stock speaker wires, i will need to know what wires are hooked up to what at the harness on the deck. Unless the + and - dont matter on this for some reason...

i guess you will need to hook up the front speaker left/right and rear speaker left/right from your harness to your deck. and with the coaxial, u hook up the ground/ usually black wire to the ground speaker terminal and the positive to the positive/usually red speaker terminal.

i dont know what the wire colors are in the door. they dont say + or - on them, and because of this ill have to pull the deck to see what the wires are hooked up to at the deck, does that make more sense?

for instance. i pulled my right front door, there is a white wire and a brown wire but i dont know which is + or -.

Are you replacing stock speakers? If so, they usually make adapters for whatever speakers you bought to connect to the factory connections in the doors. Just use those. If not, explain better what you are trying to accomplish.

come on people, hes tryiing to figure out of the white and the brown, which one is pos and which one is neg.

does either wire have a colored line on it? the wire with the line is pos, the wire without the line is neg.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.