Quick Question, Help!

Participant count
  • Participant list

jriley3
10+ year member

Hey, im in the process of installing speakers and amp right now. I just need to know what wires to keep away from eachother to avoid interference.

I have the 2 component speaker cables

Blue amp turn-on wire

Red amp power wire (hooks to battery)

the Rca cables from amp to head unit.

Which cables need to stay away from eachother to avoid interference?

well they came in an amp kit so they might not be the best quality. just to be safe which ones should i.

What i want to do is run the red Battery wire connected with the left side speaker wire. then the blue turn-on and rcas will be next to eachother through the middle of the car. will this be ok?

alright so its only the rca wires that gain interference? and only if they are close to the red amp battery power cables? yeah ill upgrade at some point i guess.

what if im running 2 batter cables and a set of speaker wires next to eachother. and then through the middle of the car im running 2 amp turn ons, and two sets of rca cables. will that cause interference?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.